IceBlaster Valley Panel Woven Valley (VP-SV)
The IceBlaster by Edge Melt Systems VP-SV is specifically designed to prevent ice dam and icicle build up in the valleys, along dormers, around chimneys and skylights, and any area where a defined melt path is needed.
The highly efficient system is comprised of an aluminum extrusion base panel which houses two runs of commercial grade self-regulating heat cable.
Installation is simple. Base extrusion mounts over existing valley shingles with a suitable adhesive. Route two runs of commercial grade self-regulating heat cable. Prefinished aluminum cover panel clamps on base panel and can be
riveted to base panel for maximum heat transfer. Route any heat cable in gutter and downspout(s).
The VP-SV can be combined with other EMS products for a comprehensive ice dam prevention system. Expert design layout and installation guidance are available.
- Heat output based on industrial grade self-regulating heat cable
- Base Extrusion: 6063 T5 Aluminum
- Cover Panel: .040 Kynar 500 prefinished aluminum or real copper
- 50 yr on base panel and cover panel material
- 40 yr on cover panel finish
- 10 yr on supplied heat cable
- See Warranty for complete details
- Base extrusion, panel cover, and splice covers
- Mounting hardware
- C/US Listed self-regulating heat cable in 5, 8, or 10w/ft output
- 110-130v or 208-277v (voltage specific)
- Extrusions and covers are 10’ standard lengths
- Standard Colors: Medium Bronze, Matte Black, Dark Bronze, Hartford Green, Mansard Brown, Charcoal Gray, Slate Gray, and 20 oz. real copper.
- Special Order Colors: Complete line of UnaClad aluminum colors
- Standard lengths can be cut to length
Download PDF product reference
NOTE: Ice/water shield, tarpaper and other features omitted for clarity. IceBlaster EMS products are fully compatible with most roof styles and systems. IceBlaster Valley Panel can be installed close cut or woven valley
styles. VP-WV can be combined with IceBlaster Eave Panels and the VersaScreen heated gutter guards.