VersaScreen Pro (VSP) is the perfect choice for customers who desire a gutter guard that will last as long as their gutters. With many gutter guards on the market today, the main concern appears to be the cost of production. Paper
thin metals or flimsy vinyl construction produce a gutter guard that will not
stand the test of time.
VersaScreen Pro is constructed of .040 aluminum - 20% thicker than standard gutters. VersaScreen Pro can stand up to the weight of snow and ice.
The durable matte black powder coating provides a subdued appearance that almost disappears on the gutter - enhancing the look of your home or business.
The integrated drip lip keeps your gutters cleaner - minimizing 'tiger striping', the ugly striped staining on the front of your gutters.
- Contractor grade gutter protection
- Easy installation with 5’ pieces
- Fastens to the front lip of the gutter
- Strong construction - 040 aluminum with a durable powder coat finish
- Small hole perforation only lets fine debris through which easily flushes out with rainfall
- Built-in drip lip minimizes staining and ‘tiger striping’
- Versatile - fits 5, 6 and 7-inch gutters (K style/Ogee, half round, box, fascia) with no modifications
- Can be easily modified in the field to fit other gutter styles, roof pitches, and roof styles
- Works with metal roofs, cedar shake, slate, tile, synthetic, and asphalt shingles
- Low profile, matte black finish makes it less visible - blends in easily with all roof colors
- No need for accessory pieces - ends and miters are fabricated from the VSPro