IceBlaster Gutter Melt Extrusion (HGS-GMX)
Learn all about our leading, innovative industrial gutter systems here. For commercial grade protection against ice dam formation on your roof or gutters, look no further than our Ice Blaster Edge Melt System.
Specifically designed for commercial and industrial gutter systems, this highly efficient HGS-GMX system provides exceptional performance while preventing ice buildup in the gutters. With two runs of industrial grade self-regulating heat cable running through the Ice Blaster Edge Melt System, we are confident that your roof will be protected from harmful ice damage and prevented in the future.
This system also comes with an extensive warranty to ensure optimal performance for many years to come. For more detailed specifications on this industrial gutter system, feel free to contact us directly at 888-360-7872.
Performance: Two runs of industrial grade self-regulating heat cable
Base Extrusion: 6063 T5 Aluminum
Cover Panel: .040 Kynar 500 prefinished aluminum
- 50 yr on base panel material
- 10 yr on supplied heat cable
- See Warranty for complete details
- Base extrusion and aluminized tape
- C/US Listed self-regulating 5, 8, or 10w/ft heat cable
- 110-130v or 208-277v (voltage specific)
- Power Connection Kit
- Extrusions - 5 or 10’ standard lengths
- Standard lengths can be cut to length
- Can be used in conjunction with other
IceBlaster EMS products
Download PDF product reference
NOTE: Roof drip edge or gutter apron, ice/water shield, tarpaper, gutter straps, and other features omitted for clarity. IceBlaster EMS products are fully compatible with most roof styles and systems.